Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday ...

One of my greatest loves is collecting Pippa dolls. I currently have about 50ish dolls, so not a huge collection but I love every single one of them! Every year there is a Pippa convention where members of the Pippa club can meet and exchange items, ideas and play dolls for a day... There's always a goody bag for every single attendee, and I have been very busy making gifts for the goody bags! I really can't say any more or post a photo in case a Pippa pal stumbles across my blog between now and the convo, and I don't want to spoil the surprise! All I can say is - its a totally genius idea which hasn't (to my knowledge) been done before! The convo isn't until 21 May, so be sure to look out for some photos then... In the meantime here is a photo of some Pippas...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx