Sunday 17 April 2011

Bye Bye Baby Bunnies ...

The two remaining big baby bunnies went off to their new home today. We're all sad they've gone but its a relief they've gone to such a good home... A local hobby breeder is restarting rabbit breeding and was very impressed by my rabbits! He has mentioned he might be back in six weeks to look at the next batch of babies, of which there's five. If he does adopt some more I'll be very happy as it was proving quite difficult to give baby rabbits away! If somethings free people always assume there's a catch ...

Poor mummy bunny is looking a bit lost without her boys. The next batch are on the verge of opening their eyes and wandering from the nest so the hutch won't seem empty for long!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emma, thank you for popping over to my blog and entering my shop opening giveaway. Good luck with the draw xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx