Thursday 25 April 2013

Mini Baroque as my main filo ...

So here she is, miss mini Baroque all set up as my main carry-everywhere filo ... Be warned: lots of yummy photos! Cor!! The outside ...


Inside the front cover are useful business cards (pet sitter, taxi, man who can, pub, etc ...)


Stamps in the first pocket ...


Martha Stewart mini tabs in the zip pocket ...


Christmas card list tucked in the back pocket, and cute sticky notes from Artbox on the fly sheet, for those quick notes/reminders ...


Important dates are highlighted on the calendar ...


Week to view diary ... Yes theres room for washi and stickers! And yes the whole of 2013 is in there! This is next week so there isn't much written in yet!


Note paper ...


Lists ... Shopping lists, book lists, doll lists ...


Addresses ... Blood donor card ...


More important stuff ...


A pretty card and some washi stickers, in one of those stoopid side opening envelopes ...


Stickers!!! And a trimmed down Flex jot pad. Behind the jot pad is a reminder of which foundation I use. The pen is a Filofax one (mini barley?) ...


Side view ... Not too stuffed ...


Finally, a top view ...


Am I pleased with this setup? You betcha!! I did try to 'upgrade' to pocket size, really I did ... It was just far too big ...!

5 comments:

  1. Yay. I love minis too and I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your setup! I use an orange mini Finsbury as my wallet. You've given me some ideas to tweak the ole gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blood doner card in the plastic insert looks like a top opening insert. did you make that because I thought you could only get those 'stupid' ( lol, I agree!) side opening inserts for the mini?

    I love that you make your mini work for everyday...the pink Baroque is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl, the top opening envelope is actually a filofax magnifying glass holder! Its the perfect size for using as a card holder and I really wish these were available to buy (without the magnifyer) ...

    I admit the mini size won't work for everyone, but for me its perfect! And the Baroque has so many pockets its like Doctor Who's tardis in there lol!

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx