Sunday 22 May 2011

Bottles in production ... for those who don't know the story: Juliet took a sleeping draught in order to appear dead, Romeo thought she was really dead and killed himself, then Juliet awoke and seeing Romeo was dead then killed herself ... what a nice story! These bottles are the sleeping draught.






A closer view ...










The convention doll 2011 ... Juliet! Isn't she just gorgeous? She was created by a few very talented creative people ...












And I won 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' from the prize table. She is the convo doll from Liverpool 2008! I didn't go to this convention as it happened just before I discovered the Pippa Club, but have always thought she was a beautiful doll ... I am sooo very lucky! There is still so much to go through and photograph ... It was a wonderful day and I can't wait for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx