Tuesday 10 May 2011

All quiet on the western front ...

I've been really busy getting goodies ready for the Pippa Convention being held in a couple of weeks! I can't post any photos until after the convo - mustn't spoilt the surprise! Unfortunately this means no updated photos of anything crafty darn it!! There is however some news regarding the second batch of baby bunnies ... the chap who adopted two of the previous batch is coming back sometime over the coming weekend to adopt a few more. He did mention three when he came last time, so he might end up adopting all of them! The kiddies really really want to keep one but I'm still unsure if any are girls. I shall have to try and find out pretty soon!

Last week I invited a few friends around for drinkies and a Stampin Up workshop/party, held by a lovely lady called Sara, who demonstrated a couple of items then let us all loose on making a card. It was only a simple card but I found it quite challanging to stay to the format - I like to just throw the ink on and see what happens! I have ordered a few items and was delighted to be given a free set of stamps on the night of the workshop as well as being able to order another set of free stamps and some products from the brochure! (More details when they arrive!) I must say the hostess package is most generous! A friend who attended the workshop has booked another workshop for in a couple of weeks and I've been invited to that too - which is great as I've already compiled a list ... ! I want some SU ink pads to play with my new SU stamps ... In the meantime lets hope my first order arrives soon as I want to get playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx