Monday 15 August 2011

I'm back - anyone miss me?

You may have noticed its been a little bit quiet on my blog the last couple of weeks ... I have been on holiday! The first week was spent at a holiday cottage on the outskirts of Bournemouth that was ten minutes walk from the nearest beach. Bournemouth center and Boscombe were both an easy walk away, and Mother Nature was extremely kind with the weather.

The second week was spent visiting family ...

Anyway, I've been unable to access the internet for so long I was getting rather jittery!!! Does that mean I'm addicted to being online??? Eek! At least my first scheduled blog post actually worked when I was away, isn't Blogger clever!

Here is some of the stamping I was able to produce throughout the hols ...


As you can see I managed to sneak in a few of my Stampotique stamps into my 'takeaway' box! I just couldn't leave them behind ...! This is my favourite one ...


But don't look too close as Gog's hat isn't stuck down properly - I forgot to take glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate any feedback! xx